Waters® METLIN™ MS/MS Library for Progenesis QI dongle setup
Thank you for your purchase of the Waters® METLIN™ MS/MS Library for Progenesis QI.
Before you use the search method, you need to activate a METLIN™ MS/MS Library for Progenesis QI license on your existing Progenesis QI dongle.
Finding your activation code
As part of your purchase, you will have received a license document, printed on a card-backed sheet of paper (show me an example). It will be titled “Waters® METLIN™ MS/MS Library End User License Agreement”.
Activating your METLIN™ MS/MS Library for Progenesis QI license
First make sure your dongle is licensed for Progenesis QI.
Then follow these steps to activate your METLIN™ MS/MS Library for Progenesis QI license:
- Click here to download the Progenesis Dongle Licenser.
- When prompted, save the file to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the saved file to install the software.
- When the installation is complete, leave the “Launch Progenesis Dongle Licenser” check box selected; Progenesis Dongle Licenser will then launch automatically.
- When Progenesis Dongle Licenser launches, start by entering your contact details. Be sure to enter accurate and complete information, as this will be used for your support contract.
- Next, if you have not already done so, you will be prompted to connect your dongle.
- Plug your dongle into an available USB slot in your PC; upon doing so, the screen will change to show a green tick indicating that your dongle contains an activated license for Progenesis QI. If you do not see a green tick, you first need to activate a Progenesis QI license on your dongle.
- Click License METLIN™ MS/MS Library and then enter the activation code from your license sheet into the text entry box. Once done, click the Use activation code button to activate your METLIN™ MS/MS Library license.
Once you have activated your license, your dongle will be ready for use with the METLIN™ MS/MS Library for Progenesis QI.
Important: if you activated your license on a PC that you won't be using for your analysis, plug the dongle into the analysis PC now (or if you have a network dongle, plug it into the PC you will be using as your dongle server).
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.