Progenesis LC-MS Investigator
Progenesis LC-MS Investigator has been designed for use alongside the main Progenesis LC-MS licence. Picking up the workflow after peak-picking, it has all of the functionality of Progenesis LC-MS to explore your data and identify proteins. As well as being the ideal solution for core lab customers, it can help busy labs increase their throughput by easing the data analysis burden on the main licence.
Purchasing Progenesis LC-MS Investigator is the economical way to add label-free LC-MS data analysis capacity to your lab. You need to own a full licence of Progenesis LC-MS, or use a core facility that has a full license and does the data processing, including peak picking, for you.
Priced at £5,250 / $8,750 / €6,825 for a perpetual licence – it is aimed to give an affordable option for labs who wish to do data exploration themselves, or simply need more capacity.
It has a range of benefits:
If you are a core lab customer you’ll benefit from:
- The ability to explore your own data in your own lab in your own time. Perform protein searches and conflict resolution – you are in full control of the analysis.
- Easier data reporting. Direct access to different data views in the software for the preparation of scientific posters and publications.
If you do all your mass spec in house you’ll benefit from:
- Higher throughput of mass spec analysis. Your Progenesis LC-MS licence can be dedicated to processing sample runs.
- More data exploration and protein identification capacity. You can install Investigator on any lab PC or laptop and complete your analysis elsewhere.
- Your data is portable and easily transferrable between collaborators. Once an experiment has been processed by Progenesis LC-MS, you do not need to transfer the original experiment files. The experiment archive, which you load into Investigator, uses the compressed data files which can be ~10 fold smaller in file size. This makes transferring experiments more manageable.
Work on your peptide search results and free up the main Progenesis LC-MS licence
View protein information and perform conflict resolution at your convenience
If you have any other enquiries, why not ask us a question? We aim to respond to all enquiries within 1 working day.