Progenesis QI enables you to accurately quantify and identify the compounds in your samples that are significantly changing
Progenesis QI for proteomics enables you to quantify and identify proteins in your complex samples using the advantages of label-free analysis
NEW NATURAL PRODUCT ATLAS
SUPPORT FOR OLDER PRODUCTS
Natural Product Atlas Library for Progenesis QI and UNIFI
The Natural Products Atlas is designed to cover all microbially-derived natural products published in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature. Included are compounds from bacteria, fungi, cyanobacteria, lichens and mushrooms.
Progenesis QI v3.0
- What's new in the latest release?
- Peak Editing functionality added to Peak Picking View
- Support for Waters METLIN LC/MS/MS library 2019
- Adduct measurement export
- Peak picking performance improvements
- Improved data compatibility
- More pathway analysis options
Prior to Nonlinear Dynamics' acquisition by Waters Corporation, the software above was supplied under different names. Support material for these older versions of Progenesis is still available and can be accessed here: