This page displays a selection of posters presented at international conferences, showing data from customer labs and our own research, validating the Progenesis QI for proteomics approach for label-free quantitative proteomics. You can also see the rapidly growing list of peer-reviewed publications using Progenesis QI for proteomics.
- Label-free Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Proteins Essential for Bacterial Growth on Biomass. ProteoMMX 2.0 2012 (517KB)
- Label Free LC-MS Based Proteomics for Integrated Preclinical Pharmaceutical Toxicology, BSPR 2009 (918KB)
- Validating a unique approach for label-free LC-MS data analysis, ASMS 2009 (290KB)
- Mass spectrometry-based approaches to quantify retinal proteome changes in spontaneous autoimmune uveitis, Proteomic Forum Berlin 2009 (128KB)
- Progenesis LC-MS: Quantitative label free workflow for the differential analysis of complex samples, ASMS 2008 (744KB)
- Alignment of LC-MS Data Sets for Comparative Protein Expression Profiling Studies, HUPO 2007 (1MB)
- A Novel Approach to LC-MS Expression Analysis using the Progenesis LC-MS Workflow, BSPR 2007 (87KB)